There is no wrong answer for the above question. However, there are a few factors that can help you determine whether your event will be indoors or outdoors such as the type of event, time of year. Each event brings its own set of advantages and challenges.
The benefits of having indoor venue event:
- The comfort of your guests is more guaranteed. There will be obvious comforts of the indoors, such as bathrooms, heat, air conditioning, etc.
- You don’t have to worry about the weather.
- Most of the indoor venue provide Bathroom facilities, lighting, sound equipment, power and a dance floor either.
- Noise is less of a factor as indoor event provides a sound barrier for all concerned.
The benefits of having tented event:
- Generally, holding her event outdoors can be more cost-effective in addition to the fact that you are not as limited in regards to size.
- When you rent your tent, your rental company can also provide you with everything else you need to get your event off the ground. Power and lighting, outdoor heaters, tables, chairs, linens, portable bathrooms—you name it.
- As far as layout and decorating goes, a tented event is essentially a clean slate. Many indoor venues are constricted by architecture, and as a result can limit your choices of table placement, traffic flow, and other elements of your event.
- Unless there is a particular locale that you simply must have, when you host an outdoor event you don’t have to worry about the venue being all booked up and unavailable. There is much more flexibility when hosting an outdoor event, making the planning process that much easier.
- If there will be children at the event, an outdoor location is much better suited for them to enjoy themselves. Some children tend to feel cooped up at indoor affairs.
Regardless of the type of event you wish to plan, give us a call and let us know what you would like to accomplish. We can discuss with you the risks and rewards of indoor and outdoor events and will be happy to advise on which would best suit your needs.